NBA Recap: December 14
- The Pelicans threatened the 15 game win streak of the Warriors but Golden State made a late surge to tie the game in regulation and pull away with the win in overtime, 128-122.
- The Bulls traveled to Miami to take on the Heat who were without Chris Bosh. The Bulls cruised in this one with a 93-75 win.
- The Wizards continued their dominance at home with a win against the Jazz, 93-84.
- Kobe Bryant finally passed Michael Jordan on the All Time Points list and finished the game with 26 points. The Lakers also got the win against the Timberwolves, 100-94.
- The Thunder continue to roll with the return of Kevin Durant. They won their sixth straight against the Suns at home, 112-88.
- The Knicks gave the Raptors a run for their money by taking them into OT but Toronto ended up with the win, 95-90.
- The Spurs traveled to Denver for the final game of the night and got the 99-91 win.