2017 NBA Draft Prospect: Terrance Ferguson
- Shooting: Although he seems to be limited to a spot up shooter at this stage of his development, he shot well in his single season across seas with 45% from 2 and 31% from 3. Was shooting just under 40% from 3 for most of the season so the potential is there.
- Experience: By skipping college for international play, Ferguson was able to play against grown men which should help him with the physicality of the NBA. Also, played key minutes late in close games.
- Competitiveness: Never shied away from the older competition he faced while playing in Australia. Wasn’t as physically developed as his opponents but continued to show mental toughness and fight.
- Ball Handling: Needs to work on ball handling skills if he wants to become more of a scorer.
- Defense: Has shown flashes of becoming a solid defender but was inconsistent this year with his Australian team.
- Strength: Standing at only 186 pounds, Ferguson will have to add muscle to his frame to avoid being overpowered by bigger players.