2017 Pro Football Hall of Fame presenters announced
Via Thescore.com The football legends set to receive the game’s highest honor have officially selected their presenters for their upcoming enshrinement ceremony.
The Pro Football Hall of Fame confirmed Wednesday the finalized list of presenters for each of the seven inductees in the 2017 class.
- Morten Andersen – Sebastian Andersen (son)
- Terrell Davis – Neil Schwartz (agent and friend)
- Kenny Easley – Tommy Rhodes (high school coach)
- Jerry Jones – Gene Jones (wife)
- Jason Taylor – Jimmy Johnson (former coach)
- LaDainian Tomlinson – Lorenzo Neal (former teammate)
- Kurt Warner – Brenda Warner (wife)
The 2017 class will be inducted in Canton, Ohio on Aug. 5. For the annual kickoff of preseason action, the Arizona Cardinals and Dallas Cowboys will go head-to-head in the Hall of Fame Game the following evening.